Jeff Green is a skilled trial lawyer who helps people with serious injuries. Born in New Orleans, Jeff attended LSU for undergraduate and law school, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and volunteered for Habitat for Humanity and VITA. He’s achieved large verdicts and settlements for his clients, but his clients regularly note his willingness to listen and work with them toward their goals.
Jeff became a lawyer in 2006 and spent the first 5 years of his career representing corporate clients at a large defense firm. This was a job and not a calling, and in 2011, Jeff left it to represent those injured through the negligence of others. Jeff is a founding member of JJC Law LLC, a firm that prides itself on getting injured people all they deserve.
Jeff is A/V rated by Martindale and has been named to Super Lawyers and other publications. He has tried everything from workers compensation and DWI cases to 7-figure jury verdicts. His focus is large cases that require the skill, creativity and work ethic to achieve maximum results.
- Louisiana State University (Bachelor of Science, Management)
- Louisiana State University (Juris Doctorate/Bachelor of Civil Law)
- State of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
PRO HAC VICE APPEARANCES
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers
- A.P. Tureaud Inn of Court
HONORS & AWARDS
- AV Preeminent® by Martindale Hubbell (peer reviewed)
- Super Lawyers (2023)
- New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers: Personal Injury Litigation (2022-2023)
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- “Louisiana Civil Procedure Updates,” Louisiana State Bar Association, Solo & Small Firm Section Annual Meeting and CLE Luncheon, Friday, June 24, 2022.
- “First Party Insurance Adjustment Issues’ New Orleans Bar Association, Thursday, November 3, 2022
- “30 Practice Tips in 60 Minutes,” New Orleans Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section: Procrastinators Cont. Legal Educ. Program, New Orleans, LA, December 13, 2017
- “Trying a Case on a Shoestring Budget”, New Orleans Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section, Procrastinator’s Program CLE Presentation, December 15, 2015