Grant Wood is an attorney at JJC Law where he fights for his clients in maritime injury cases, general casualty law, and personal injury matters. He has spent the past several years briefing and arguing cases in both state courts and the U.S. District Courts of the Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana.
Originally from Nashville but with family ties to New Orleans, Grant moved to the city in 2011 to attend Tulane Law School. After graduating from Tulane Law School, Grant participated in Moot Court and the Tulane Criminal Litigation Clinic. He went on to work for the Honorable Paula A. Brown as a law clerk in Orleans Parish Civil District Court.
He is a member of the Louisiana Association for Justice, the New Orleans Bar Association, the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, and American Association for Justice, and the Federal Bar Association. He is proud to be a part of a legal team that has the work ethic to properly prepare your case for trial and the skill to win it.
- University of Tennessee (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tulane Law School (Juris Doctorate/Civil Law)
- State of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice